After 2 hours of networking, boxes of pizza, and a couple of glasses of wine, Rand Fishkin pointed some of the must relevant key strategies that start ups should use in their marketing. He opened with the question, why to pay for “Interruptive Marketing” when you have media for free? Then he continue highlighting the following topics:
- Traffic in the web has to be earned through great content
- Products should be built to be shared, giving benefits to the giver and the receiver
- Consumer look for the experience of find the product that best fit its needs
- Customers should discover your product before known that they need it
- Your content should represent your client feedback
- “It is not what you say, it is how you say it”
- When ready to market, ask again “who is in my audience?” Where are they? What content are they creating, reading, and sharing?
- Use video!
- Recognize your competitor good content
Rand showed some of the techniques used by successful startup like give reward to those recommending their products and those receiving the recommendation, connect your brand to great content, and spark user ranking competition in your site.
Great presentation, good content and engagement, so I hope to see Rand again.
We work with your team to develop alternatives on making process simpler. We go back to the basics of communication, problem solving, nurture creativity, and team building, to create the right environment where YOUR TEAM provides solutions to more efficient processes that lead to revenue increment.
Embracing opportunities to improve team integration, P&A World Venture strives on organization basics, Allowing decision-makers to expand their enterprise.
Why is P&A World Venture? Simple, we had been there and feel your pain. We work to improve your business plan, pitch, network, and business skills to improve your chances to raise capital, while you develop a great product/service. With experience and resources on Project, Business, and Marketing Management, P&A World Venture can make your organization to be successful.